April 19, 2011

T minus 56 days

Weighty Issues: I'll be weighed again at 3pm today, I'm sure I gained a few lbs (at this point I should be gaining a pound a week and little guy should be getting half of that).  But as far as I know, because I don't weigh myself at home, I'm up a total of 25 lbs.


Stretch Marks: Belly is still stretch mark free! :)  Please God I hope I didn't just jinx myself!

Sleep: I really enjoy my weekend naps, so far I'm not too uncomfortable at night either and getting up to pee 1-4 times is just normal now so I can fall back asleep with relative ease!

Best Moment this week: While napping  with V on the sofa on Sunday little guy kicked so hard it woke me up and V (who had his hand on my belly) had this look of utter shock on his face! LOL!

Food: Fruit please!  I really love green grapes and strawberries! Oh and ice cold water....mmmmmm!

Clothes: At this point wouldn't you be concerned if I wasn't in maternity?!!? The weather is making it easier to wear my dresses and spring-like attire! Yay!  My feet have offically started to swell so I try to wear flip flops whenever possible.

Labor signs: Only five more weeks and I'll be full term BUT until at least then no-thank-you-please!

 Belly Button: Is completely out! LOL! I don't mind it though! Now several people touch it which I don't like at all, I'll have to put a stop to that!  It's not really a button people!

What I miss: Ok, I really don't miss anything enough to change the situation BUT going #2 has been more difficult than ever, I really miss being "regular"!

What I’m looking forward too:  I'm longing for that feeling of "ok we are ready" if such a creature exists!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm sticking with my favorite "everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!"

Weekly WTF: TMI warning!   WTF Hemmriods, yes you heard that right, OUCH!  No fun at all!  Apparently no matter how diligent you are at trying to avoid them sometimes you are just going to get them!  Boooo!

Nesting: I'm not sure if it's nesting but I went out and bought a baby carrier (the kind V can wear) I've really wanted one and just had to get it done.  Luckily I found a great one at a baby/children's consignment place we have. Last night between work and my birthday dinner I went through and organized the baby's room as much as possible, it felt really good!  (I know I'll have to do it again after my second shower but it was worth it!)  Other than that I'm waiting on shower #2 to completely go to town nesting wise....I'm in nesting limbo!  LOL!

Milestones: My book says he'll gain 1/2 to 1/3 of his weight in the next seven weeks, woah!

For more on the development of a 32 week old baby click HERE.


I'm trying to will Spring-like weather to our area with my clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment