- Weighty Issues: Still up a total of 21lbs.
- Stretch Marks: I've stopped paying attention to the ones on my breasts, none on the belly.....yet. Yes I apply lotion daily, yes I know lotion can't prevent stretch marks, yes I will continue applying lotion anyway! :)
- Sleep: I've got to figure out how to fall back asleep after I get up to pee! Last night I went to bed at 9pm and it was heaven!
- Best Moment this week: Hmmm it's been uneventful which compared to last week is really nice! I'm loving all his kicks and when I can feel him rolling around!
- Food: Same old, same old. I'm a big veggie fan lately which is good!
- Clothes: Maternity, period. I tried to wear a few non-maternity clothes over the last few days and it was just uncomfortable! I have several (5) maternity dresses I'm dying to wear if Spring ever comes to the Rockies (it snowed 5 inches in town last night, booo)
- Labor signs: God forbid! Unfortunately I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions a couple weeks ago, hopefully I never have more!
- Belly Button: I just checked it the top is starting to come out, I'm surprised it made it this long truthfully.
- What I miss: Nothing is worth missing.
- What I’m looking forward too: I've decided to stop looking forward and just enjoy where I am, happily pregnant.
- Weekly Wisdom: I'm sticking with my favorite "everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!" this is especially true this week.
- Weekly WTF: WFT husband who used to be way more helpful!?! I love you but when I was more sick you were way more helpful! I'm considering coming down with a cold, *cough, cough*
- Nesting: It's begun! I made two dinners tonight so I wouldn't have to cook later in the week and I'm researching how to make meals in advance and freeze them!
- Milestones: My book says he will flip head down soon and stay there until he's born! What!?! That is 11-15ish weeks, crazy!
March 2, 2011
Only 11-15 weeks left (what?!?!)
I had to edit my title, it had said 9-15 weeks left which is untrue, I won't be considered full term until 36 weeks which is 11 weeks away, not nine. I've never been good at math :P