March 21, 2011

What I'm loving right now

Every once in a while I post one of these, it keeps me positive and upbeat.  So here is another edition of what I'm loving.
  • Easter Candy:  Especially these, my all time favorite candy, unfortunately chocolate gives me heart burn so I only eat one or two at a time.  I can't resist them!
  • Weekends:  Yesterday I got to spend some quality time with my bestie, had a lovely lunch and ran errands together.  Afterwards I came home and got some work done on Baby's baby-book.  Feels good to be productive.  (today I got some work done on the nursery!)
  • Spring Clothes:  I treated myself to a new outfit (using a 30% off coupon!) for Spring!  I ordered it online and can't wait to get it, hopefully by then the warm temps will be here to stay!
  • Green Tea:  Nothing says Spring and Summer more to be than a Venti Iced Unsweetened Green Tea from Starbucks!  (p.s. I tried their new "cake bites" yesterday, thank you God I don't have Gestational Diabetes!)

So tell me what are you loving right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment