March 22, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!

  • Weighty Issues: As far as I know I'm still up 21lbs, next weigh-in is in two weeks at my next appt.
  • Stretch Marks: My belly is still cute and stretch mark free (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!)
  • Sleep: I"m offically uncomfortable at night, that along with waking up every 3 hours (almost exactly) to pee makes for an interesting night.  Oh and baby loves to practice Karate at 4am, I enjoy his kicks so much that I just lay there feeling them with my hand on my belly (if V's isn't already in the way) then can't fall back asleep! :)
  • Best Moment this week: I got to see my beautiful baby shower invites this weekend (hand made by my bestie) and work on the nursery, it's all really coming together!  And a little one-year-old girl in the nursery at church (where I volunteer on Sunday nights) pointed to my belly and said "baby". *melts*
  • Food: Nothing too new, I still like the same things (today that is doritos, pineapple, and cucumbers, LOL!).  And after passing the 3hr GD test I don't have to modifiy my diet, thank you Lord!
  • Clothes: Maternity, period. I treated myself to a new Spring outfit this weekend (ordred it online) I can't wait to wear it, hopefully the weather just keeps getting better!
  • Labor signs: God forbid! Unfortunately I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions a couple weeks ago, hopefully I never have more!
  • Belly Button: Is offically out, well about half of it is (the upper half)!  And you can see it through my shirts!!
  • What I miss: Nothing is worth missing.  Ok...but I do really miss sleeping on my stomach. :)
  • What I’m looking forward too: I've decided to stop looking forward and just enjoy where I am, happily pregnant.  (this is true but I'm really starting to long to hold my baby in my arms!)
  • Weekly Wisdom: I'm sticking with my favorite "everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!" this is especially true this week.  And sleep with lots of pillows, it's worth it!
  • Weekly WTF: WTF siatica!  OUCH!  Although I have to admit it's just my body's way of saying to slow down!  (and it makes V baby me, which I enjoy!)
  • Nesting: Is in progress!!  I'm always cleaning something up, asking V to help me or working on something.  I've even started a list of bigger things I'd like to get done before baby comes!
  • Milestones: OMG I'm in the third trimester, how did that happen!?!?!
For more on the development of a 28 week old baby click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment