March 16, 2011

9X3 weeks! Woah!

  • Weighty Issues: Zero lbs gained since last appt, I'm up a total of 21 over all
  • Stretch Marks: Still exclusively located on the boobies
  • Sleep: I slept over 12 hrs yesterday, it was amazing!
  • Best Moment this week: My bestie went to the GD test today and got to feel little guy kick for the first time, it was super special!
  • Food: Chocolate gives me insane heartburn, booo! :( Tomorrow I find out if I passed my 1hr GD test, if not I'll have to take the 3hr test and see if I need to change my diet.
  • Clothes: Maternity, period. I'm excited to buy a few spring things this weekend (Old Navy is having "friends and family" go to Old Navy's website and sign up for their emails and you will get the code.
  • Labor signs: God forbid! Unfortunately I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions a couple weeks ago, hopefully I never have more!
  • Belly Button: Is more and more shallow everyday!
  • What I miss: Nothing is worth missing.
  • What I’m looking forward too: I've decided to stop looking forward and just enjoy where I am, happily pregnant.
  • Weekly Wisdom: I'm sticking with my favorite "everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!" this is especially true this week.
  • Weekly WTF: WTF heartburn, I hate you!
  • Nesting: Is in progress, it's all I can do to stop myself from constantly tiding up the house and I'm always asking V to do things I can't.  :)
  • Milestones: This is my last week in the 2nd Trimester (crazy!)
For more on the development of a 27 week old baby click HERE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment