March 8, 2011

Less than 100 Days Until My Due Date!!!

  • Weighty Issues: I won't be weighed again until my next dr appt (one week from today).  So as far as I know I'm still up 21 lbs.
  • Stretch Marks: None on the belly yet, the boobies on the other hand will never be the same.
  • Sleep: How have I struggled to get enough sleep for so many weeks?! Every time I fill this out I think to myself  "I've gotta go to bed earlier!"  I'm so stubborn!
  • Best Moment this week: Yesterday little boy was a wild man in there! I loved every minute of it, it was like I had a tiny ninja in there!
  • Food: I can't think of anything new and exciting, I'm digging this organic maple/nut oatmeal I found (YUM!)
  • Clothes: Maternity, period. I even had to get a few maternity tanks and capris to wear to the gym.  I don't dress cute for the gym but V's old shirts just weren't cutting it for me!
  • Labor signs: God forbid! Unfortunately I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions a couple weeks ago, hopefully I never have more!
  • Belly Button: This morning V and I were being silly before work and he pointed out that it really comes out of it's hole when I laugh, which only made me laugh more!
  • What I miss: Nothing is worth missing.
  • What I’m looking forward too: I've decided to stop looking forward and just enjoy where I am, happily pregnant.
  • Weekly Wisdom: I'm sticking with my favorite "everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!" this is especially true this week.
  • Weekly WTF: All I got is that I'm seriously starting to wonder where spring is!  (It snowed yesterday and has been threatening to all day today too)
  • Nesting: It's begun! I cleaned my car this weekend (it was beautiful for maybe 12 hrs then it snowed) and vacuumed this morning before work.  When I got home I made dinner and I don't think there is any turning back now!
  • Milestones:  My book says he can hear well enough to hear V and my conversations! I melt!
For more on the development of a 26 week baby go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment