October 1, 2011

Damn Near Perfect

Today is one of those ideal days, last night Liam slept better than he ever has which also means so did momma!  This morning I rose shortly have V got up with Liam and made a nice breakfast (turkey bacon and eggs...my eggs had zucchini and green peppers on them).  Shortly after I scurried off to the gym, unfortunately yoga was cancelled so I only got 30 mins in on the treadmill but it's better than nothing.

Liam and I spent a leisurely afternoon with my dearest friend E. Charlotte, both of them were decked out in their favorite football teams colors...how cute are they....

It was just the afternoon we all needed, Liam just woke up from a nap and V is feeding him...I'm hoping to sneak in one more walk tonight as the weather couldn't be more perfect...this whole day has been as close to perfect as they get....my cup overflowth!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great picture and post! So glad you are doing better and had a wonderful day. I know E sure did! Hugs, Kit

    ReplyDelete