October 15, 2011

Four Months

Liam turned four months on Friday.  It's hard to believe, it's so silly but I love each month more than the one before, I get so excited for his new milestones and when he does the smallest thing.  I truly can't imagine my life without him!

Friday we had his four month appointment and shots.  Shots are no fun but he handled them really well.  He's 14.5 lbs and 24 inches.  At his two month appt he was in the 50%tile all around this time he's in the 30's and 40's.  Liam's Dr said it was noting to be concerned about at this time (unless he keeps going down).  He's meeting all his developmental milestones so I'm just guessing he's not going to be a super tall or big baby/toddler/child/adult etc.  I'm only 5'6 and V is about the same so chances are Liam isn't going to be a basketball player! LOL!

I have to take his four month picture in the morning, I wanted to do it today but he had a mild fever from his shots and just wanted to cuddle all day, I couldn't bare to dress him up and pose him with his sad little "I don't feel good" cry.  We spent the entire day in the house and the whole family napped on the couch for a few hours, it's actually been really nice.

Ok so milestones, Liam can roll from front to back (he started doing that at 2 months tho).  He grabs at toys and puts them directly into his mouth, he chews on his index finger (or the middle three all at once).  He likes to sit up supported, he can hold his head up while in tummy time at a 90 degree angle.  He recognizes people such as Nanna and G'ma/G'pa.  I'm sure there is more but those are the ones my tired brain can think of.

I'll add his 4 month pic in the morning, night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment