October 2, 2011

More Bloodwork Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning I'll head off to have more blood work done and see Dr T again (hematologist extraordinaire).  I'm not sure what to expect, I'd like to expect my numbers to be at least stable but I fear getting my hopes up.  If I don't continue to respond to this treatment the next option is...crazy and will significantly alter my life...fear starts to settle in.  Do I try to prepare for the worst or hope for the best? 

I've never liked going to the doctor, I suppose most people don't.  In order to remain slightly more calm I always dress as nice as possible, I want them to see me as an adult (Hi I'm 28...), not sure where this comes from but I've done it for as long as I can remember.  Tomorrow I'll probably wear my favorite pants and a button down blouse and maybe heels....Meh I should skip the heels just in case.

My labs are extra early, I think I'll treat myself to a coffee on the way in.  At least I won't miss too much work, just over an hour if I'm lucky.  I really hope I get good news.  If you have any prayers laying around I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment