February 1, 2011

I used-ta-could

Back in the day, aka pre-pregnancy, when I worked out in the evenings I'd shower that night thus the next morning I would not shower but bend over the side of the tub to wash my hair to be fresh for the day. I know it might sound lazy but I have sensitive skin and two showers in one day would dry me out to the extend of the desert sands but I have kinda high maintenance hair that requires a wash everyday (and straighten to name just a few items). Last night I worked out after work, just 30 mins of cardio, came home ate, showered etc. It occurred to me as I was falling asleep that I won't be able to bend over the tub in the morning and I would have to take another shower. I just giggled to myself. It's not the end of the world but funny none the less. I could probably force my body to bend over the side of the tub for a good hair washing without bugging my little guy too much but it wasn't worth the effort to try and see. I'm guessing this will be just the first of a list of things that by June will be more of a "use-ta-could", (or "I used to be able to".... for those who are grammatically inclined)!

No comments:

Post a Comment