- My hubby who surprised me with roses at work on Valentine's Day. We typically don't celebrate the day but it was just super sweet for him to do something so romantic.
- Pampering Time. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair trimmed and highlighted. I am really bad about maintaining my hair, it typically grows so slowly and it's so expensive I only do it about twice a year. My pre-natals are making my hair grow so fast I'm splurging and getting it touched up "early".
- My Bestie whom I can talk to about the most embarrassing stuff with no embarrassment at all. Thank God for her!!
- The Gym. I'm an endorphin addict, I admit it! I love how good I feel after a workout no matter how small. I pray this is something I can pass on to my son, I really hope he loves being active as much as I do.
- Lastly silly photos you find online, below is the one I found when I searched "Thankful Thursday" images, so silly and kinda pretty!
February 17, 2011
I haven't done one of these posts in a while so I thought it was time!
Posted by Jen