February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

I haven't done one of these posts in a while so I thought it was time!

  1. My hubby who surprised me with roses at work on Valentine's Day.  We typically don't celebrate the day but it was just super sweet for him to do something so romantic.
  2. Pampering Time.  Tomorrow I'm getting my hair trimmed and highlighted.  I am really bad about maintaining my hair, it typically grows so slowly and it's so expensive I only do it about twice a year.  My pre-natals are making my hair grow so fast I'm splurging and getting it touched up "early".
  3. My Bestie whom I can talk to about the most embarrassing stuff with no embarrassment at all.  Thank God for her!!
  4. The Gym.  I'm an endorphin addict, I admit it!  I love how good I feel after a workout no matter how small.  I pray this is something I can pass on to my son, I really hope he loves being active as much as I do.
  5. Lastly silly photos you find online, below is the one I found when I searched "Thankful Thursday" images, so silly and kinda pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pretty giraffes! Ha ha! I like your list. :) Glad to always listen to your embarrassing stories that aren't embarrassing. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete