In other news:
- Weighty Issues: Same as last week, up a total of 13lbs.
- Stretch Marks: None yet, I'm really hoping I don't get any but realize that is not realistic, but hey a girl can hope!
- Sleep: I love sleep, and I'm sleeping better now that I'm working out a little, yippie!
- Best Moment this week: V got to feel the little guy kick last night!!
- Movement: Yep, he's getting a little more consistent and stronger each day!
- Food Commentary: it's probably the best it's been so far although heart burn has made an appearance.
- Labor Signs: God Forbid! it's far far far too early for that business!!!! I don't plan on changing this one until at least 36+ weeks.
- Belly Button In or Out: So far still in, it gets sore though, I think it's stretching!
- What I miss: Nothing enough to change it.
- What I'm looking forward to: Everything, everyday I wait for his little kicks etc. I'm really enjoying the second trimester! I would love to start on the nursery though!
- Weekly Wisdom: Just like last week, each day is a miracle, treat it that way!
- Weekly WTF: I got nothing worth complaining about!
- Nesting: I'm ready to nest, if only the nursery were finished :/
- Milestones: Everyday is a milestone!
Here is a pic of me in a non-maternity printed shirt, what it ever did to deserve this we'll never know. Also that is my dogger (sorry about the creepy eyes).