February 1, 2011

b.a.n.a.n.a.s.....BANANAS!

Little boy is the size (length I'm guessing) of a banana!

In other news:
  • Weighty Issues: Same as last week, up a total of 13lbs.   
  • Stretch Marks: None yet, I'm really hoping I don't get any but realize that is not realistic, but hey a girl can hope!
  • Sleep: I love sleep, and I'm sleeping better now that I'm working out a little, yippie!
  • Best Moment this week: V got to feel the little guy kick last night!!
  • Movement: Yep, he's getting a little more consistent and stronger each day!
  • Food Commentary: it's probably the best it's been so far although heart burn has made an appearance.
  • Labor Signs: God Forbid! it's far far far too early for that business!!!! I don't plan on changing this one until at least 36+ weeks.
  • Belly Button In or Out: So far still in, it gets sore though, I think it's stretching!
  • What I miss: Nothing enough to change it.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Everything, everyday I wait for his little kicks etc.  I'm really enjoying the second trimester!  I would love to start on the nursery though!
  • Weekly Wisdom: Just like last week, each day is a miracle, treat it that way!
  • Weekly WTF: I got nothing worth complaining about!
  • Nesting: I'm ready to nest, if only the nursery were finished :/
  • Milestones: Everyday is a milestone!
For more on the development of a 21 week old fetus click here.

Here is a pic of me in a non-maternity printed shirt, what it ever did to deserve this we'll never know.  Also that is my dogger (sorry about the creepy eyes).

No comments:

Post a Comment