What I'm loving.....
- Pineapple....I'm not entirely sure it's in season, and it sure as heck doesn't grow around here but I'm obsessed.
- Valentine's Day....it depends on the year if I'm all about it or not, V and I usually keep it pretty low key but this year I'm diggin' all the lovey-dovey-ness around. The hearts, the love songs, all of it! Someone tell my husband to send me flowers!!
- Yoga...I just got back into this after taking some time off, I forgot how relaxing it is!
- Big Sparkly Earrings....my hubby bought me some princess-cut solitaires about two years ago I almost never take out, but lately I'm loving big sparkly earrings like these cobalt blue ones I have, just makes me feel extra pretty!
- The Family Cabin....Yeah so I haven't been there since September, since I don't want to risk life and limb, that or I'm a chicken...but anyway I've been day-dreaming about it for weeks now. Sunset on the dock, hamburgers and potato salad for dinner, smores for desert, not to mention there is no cable, no radio, no cell service just you and good company and a book...oh yeah and our dogger.