- Jesus! After all Easter is truly about him! (sorry peeps, the easter bunny is not for reals)
- A few weeks ago I bought a little bottle of "hawaii coconut" lotion and just found it this morning, I've been smearing it on myself all day, I smell so tropical!
- Tomorrow is our (all-in-one-day) Birthing Class. I'm not sure what I was thinking signing up for the one all day class as opposed to four 2 hr classes over a month, but it is what it is! Anyway I'm excited to learn a few things and tour the maternity ward etc with V tomorrow.
- I'm healthy, the baby is healthy, V is healthy. What more can I ask for?
- My pedicure is starting to look a bit shabby. Why does this make me happy? Cuz I'm gonna get another! Haha! In all seriousness, I normally get like one or two a year (they are $50/each here) so it's a special treat!
- I've been slowly finishing up little guys room, I've washed the clothes we have so far and his bedding. I folded and put away his clothes and put his bedding on his bed....so cute!
- It's Friday, V and I have nothing planned so I'm thinking we'll make pizza and rent an on-demand movie and just chill. My favorite kind of date night!
- I have a great bestie and great in laws who love me. I don't a relationship with a single person I'm related to by blood (literally) so the fact that my bestie and in-laws (and many others) love me, and have no obligation to, is something I am sincerely thankful for!
- Strong Kicks! They are much fewer these days at little guy grows and runs out of room. He just (literally) gave me a good hard one, melts my heart!
- V. He's been pretty darn great to me, he's picked up the slack on the chores I can't do while preg and has gotten good at doing them without being asked. Not only that, he's taken to watching for things that are getting hard for me and offers help without being prompted. It's sweet the way he wants to take care of me. That and he's so in love with this little boy already, he is always talking to my belly and rubbing it, no doubt little guy will know daddy's voice!
April 23, 2011
Ok, I admit I've been a bit down and a bit crabby lately. I refuse to stay this way so I'm (once again) going to choose my attitude and post a list of Ten Happy Things (aka ten things that make me happy). *this was written yesterday aka Friday April 22 and I forgot to post it hence the days are a bit off*