April 26, 2011

7x7 days remain!

Weighty Issues:  At my last appt I'd put on another 5lbs for a total of 30 gained, whoops should have been more like 2, oh well!  If I manage to stay on the one lb/week plan I'll be a total of 37lbs gained, still well within the standards for healthy and normal.

Stretch Marks: Belly is still doing good, I'm still putting on lotion on the days I remember.  The boobes....will never be the same, and that's ok.

Sleep: Yes please!  I seriously long for Saturday mornings so I can wake up at will.  I forsee us missing more church in the coming weeks as my body stores up extra hours of sleep before little guy comes!

Best Moment this week: Little guy has been having his own dance parties lately, I love them!  Oh and we did our birthing class (more on that later), I so loved watching V learning, taking notes and talking with the other dads :)

Food: I'm a big fan of food!  I'm trying to remain on the healthy track but I let myself induldge too.  Right at this moment I really want a big salad (so that is on the agenda for dinner, with pizza per V's request).  I'm also so in love with fruit, again!

Clothes: Maternity full time, I'd have to be off my rocker to even try on pre-pregnancy clothes at this point!  I will admit I have a few non-maternity shirts in bigger sizes I wear and I can still wear pre-preg gym shorts but that is the extent of non-maternity clothes and those are just for hanging around the house and sleeping :)

Labor signs: Only four more weeks and I'll be full term BUT until at least then no-thank-you-please!  I haven't had Braxton Hicks in months now either, yay!

Belly Button: Is still out.  I've noticed if I lay on my back (which I don't do much of these days) it will go back in.  I've also put a stop to people pushing on it, whew! Sweet relief from that!

What I miss: Ok, I really don't miss anything enough to change the situation BUT going #2 has been more difficult than ever, I really miss being "regular"!  Oh the things you take for granted in pre-pregnancy life! :)

What I’m looking forward too: I'm longing for that feeling of "ok we are ready" if such a creature exists!  My next shower is in about 1.5 weeks, I'm really looking forward to having that over so I can buy the things I'll still need and feel organized.  (Does that sound weird?)

Weekly Wisdom: I'm sticking with my favorite "everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!"

Weekly WTF: TMI warning! WTF Hemmriods, yes you heard that right, OUCH! No fun at all! Apparently no matter how diligent you are at trying to avoid them sometimes you are just going to get them! Boooo!

Nesting: I'm waiting on shower #2 to completely go to town nesting wise....I'm in nesting limbo! LOL!

Milestones: At this point all little guy has to do is sit back and gain weight!  He is about 4lbs and 17 inches according to my book! At this point, heaven forbid, if he came early he'd be just fine probably only needing minimal time in NICU.  (Which of course we don't want but ti feels goo to know he'd be ok.)

For more on the development of a 33 week old baby click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment