May 6, 2011

Funny Moment

I forgot to add this detail in last night's post.  It makes me laugh and fall in love with my husband all over again. 
So as I was checking into L&D yesterday I saw a free mom magazine, I snapped one up figuring we'd be there for a while.  I didn't realize I'd be essentially immobile (arms included in this) and unable to read it so V was skimming through, it didn't take him long to find something to read (which surprised me; he usually reads UFC magazines and Outdoors magazines, what could he have found interesting?).....an article about potty training!  LOL!  Here is my adorable husband, whom just a short while ago said "do you think little guy will come today? I'm not ready to be a dad TODAY!" and he's reading a potty training article, oh my love you are ready to be a dad!
I'm still chuckling over that one.  Little guy and I are so lucky, now if little guy can just bake for at least 2.5 more weeks!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! It cracks me up to picture him reading that article! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a guy ready to be a Dad. Tell him, when your baby arrives (at what any time he chooses) both of you will be ready, you have been ready for months. All you need is hearts full of love. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete