May 11, 2011

35 Days(ish) Days Remaining

Weighty Issues:  I'm done answering this question, not because I'm ashamed of the way I've treated my body or fed my son in the last ~8.5 months but because I'm retaining a lot of water (my dr estimates around 10lbs!)  I refuse to report my weight each week knowing this because, yes it will hurt my feelings.  So there you have it.

Stretch Marks: Belly is still pretty and stretch mark free, the boobies are zebra print now...I'm sorta afraid of what will happen to my boobies when my milk comes in....oh well.

Sleep: I'm randomly waking up during the middle of the night for a few hours.  I sleep better with the window open so that is a consistance occurance at our house (and it's only in the 40s at night here!)

Best Moment this week: I went to the dr and had a normal borning appt, everything was fine.  Such a relief.  And yesterday little guy was a wiggling fool, I was filled with joy just knowing he's safe and growing.

Food: I'm digging strawberries, oranges and apples (Gala specifically) and Ice Water.

Clothes: Maternity, end of story.  I'm super bored of the few items I have that are ok with the warming weather and my expanding size but unwilling to buy anything more.

Labor signs: Only 13 DAYS and I'll be full term BUT until at least then no-thank-you-please! I haven't had Braxton Hicks in months now either, yay!

Belly Button: No hope of it going back in at this point, I wonder if it will ever look the same (although let's face it I don't actually remember what it looked like before, lol!)

What I miss: Nothing at all.  I love his kicks and punches, even when they hurt.  I'm ok with the heartburn and whatever else comes along, I can handle anything for the short period of time I have left with him.

What I’m looking forward too: His BIRTHday. I want so much to see what he looks like, hear his little cry, hold him, see his daddy hold him.

Weekly Wisdom: I'm sticking with my favorite "everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!"

Weekly WTF: I don't think I have one this week.  Life isn't always easy but it's always good.

Nesting: I'm a bit too large to do too much, V usually runs around behind me asking me to "please SIT DOWN" and takes over whatever I'm doing....yes I have used this to my advantage recently.

Milestones: At this point all little guy has to do is sit back and gain weight! He is about 5 1/4 and 18 inches according to my book!

For more on the development of a 35 week old baby click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment