December 9, 2010

13 week survey & Picture


  • How far along; 13 weeks, 2 days
  • Weighty Issues: I haven't weighed myself since my dr appt and don't plan too :)
  • Stretch Marks: I think I have two starting....one on each of my boobies :(
  • Sleep: I really need to focus on getting more sleep each night!  8 hours is no longer enough!
  • Best Moment this week: V and I bought a ornament for the tree that says "Dad, Mom, Baby 2010" next year we'll get one that has the baby's actual name on it! 
  • Food Commentary: It's getting better!  I have less cravings and less aversions everyday (knock on wood!)
  • Maternity Clothes: Not everyday, I'm using a rubber band on my work pants until the maternity-work-slacks I ordered arrive.  My non-maternity shirts still fit fine.
  • Labor Signs: God Forbid! it's far far far too early for that business!!!! I don't plan on changing this one until at least 36+ weeks.
  • Belly Button In or Out: Still in, a little more tender these days.
  • What I miss: I can't think of anything really, I'd love to have more energy but I'm ok without it too.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Our next ultrasound (likely not until the end of Jan)
  • Weekly Wisdom: Sleep more!
  • Weekly WTF: I got nothing. 
  • Nesting: Not nesting but starting to clear out the room that will be the babies room!
  • Milestones: My babe has finger prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment