December 29, 2010

113 Days Preggo a Survey


  • How far along; 16 weeks, 1 day!
  • Weighty Issues: up a total of eleven, still on track for a healthy amount of weight gained!
  • Stretch Marks: Not yet!
  • Sleep: is amazing! Except I wake up to pee no less than twice and at least one of those times I struggle to get back to sleep.....I suppose it's just training for later!
  • Best Moment this week: Hearing baby's heart beat on Monday!  The dr found baby's ticker easily and it was a strong 160 beats per minute, we also scheduled our anatomy scan for Jan 18th, the day after V's bday!
  • Food Commentary: I'm having a hard time with items I loved just weeks ago which is weird.  Still hate cheese. I'm still obsessed with cucumbers, I'll peal and eat a whole one in a single sitting, yum!
  • Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants full time, I can still pull off some of my pre-preg shirts which is nice but I must admit maternity shirts are so comfy!  I should probably get stock in Old Navy!!
  • Labor Signs: God Forbid! it's far far far too early for that business!!!! I don't plan on changing this one until at least 36+ weeks.
  • Belly Button In or Out: Still in...seems a bit wider though. I've also noticed my belly getting harder, especially on the sides, neat!
  • What I miss: Working out, I'm going to start pre-natal yoga after the new year! And zit cream, I have these super sexy zits on my chest, I've got to find something to use on those!
  • What I'm looking forward to: 20 days until our anatomy scan!! 
  • Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the good days they make the hard days easier. 
  • Weekly WTF: WTF boobie zits!!!  Gross! 
  • Nesting: dad-in-law has done a ton of work on the spare room, I can start nesting after it's done!!!
  • Milestones: I can not believe I'm four months pregnant! I read in one of my books that the risk of miscarriage is below 3% now!!!  
For more on a 16 week baby click here.

Also I've decided to just do my weekly bump pics on the weekends, it's just easier and honestly I feel prettier when I have fresh makeup on.  So watch for those! For now:

No comments:

Post a Comment