September 29, 2010

Day 6 Blog Challenge 20 of my favorite things

A list of my 20 favorite things, in no specific order:

  1. My husband V
  2. Jesus
  3. Hiking in the summer time
  4. Clouds (yes seriously I LOVE them)
  5. Dark Chocolate
  6. Working Out
  7. Cooking
  8. Burt's Bees chap stick
  9. Daydreaming about being pregnant
  10. Blogging
  11. Shrimp and rice
  12. Unsweetened Iced Tea
  13. The smell of fresh cut grass and/or rain
  14. Gerber Daisies
  15. Pedicures
  16. Watching movies with my man
  17. Road Trips to National Parks
  18. Volunteering with the infants at Church
  19. Camping
  20. Long walks with my hubby & dogger

1 comment:

  1. Good list! I knew everything except about clouds! Go figure! I had no idea! :D You'll have to paint some on the ceiling in your nursery some day. ;)

    ReplyDelete