September 9, 2010

Confessions Challenge!

I've seen all kinds of challenges on blogs, photo challenges etc but I thought it would be super fun to do a Confessions Challenge! Here's how it works, write ten (or however many you would like) confessions, it can be silly things, rants/vents, whatever you want! Then post on your blog and challenge your readers to do it!

Here is mine:

  1. I have not shaved my legs in a good 5 days, probably won't tonight either.
  2. Since starting yoga this summer my gym membership has done little more than collect dust.
  3. I thought of this blog idea at work.
  4. I am utterly addicted to chap stick!
  5. I brought lunch to work today but choose to go out to eat with co-workers.
  6. I have no intention of making dinner tonight.
  7. I'm super nervous to change my first diaper while volunteering with the babies at church (yeah, I'm the lead teacher so I sorta have to).
  8. I think about "accidentally" breaking my husbands Xbox at least once a week
  9. I lied to V about ordering him a shirt (it's going to be part of his Christmas gift but I had to ask him about it to make sure he'd like it. I told him they were out of stock)
  10. V and I bought our dog a Halloween costume, I already took pics of her in it!

Looks like this kitty has something to confess! Your turn!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a major chapstick addict. I probably have 30 different kinds laying around my house and car!!

    I generally never have any intention of making dinner any night :) Haha.

    ReplyDelete