I've seen all kinds of challenges on blogs, photo challenges etc but I thought it would be super fun to do a Confessions Challenge! Here's how it works, write ten (or however many you would like) confessions, it can be silly things, rants/vents, whatever you want! Then post on your blog and challenge your readers to do it!
Here is mine:
- I have not shaved my legs in a good 5 days, probably won't tonight either.
- Since starting yoga this summer my gym membership has done little more than collect dust.
- I thought of this blog idea at work.
- I am utterly addicted to chap stick!
- I brought lunch to work today but choose to go out to eat with co-workers.
- I have no intention of making dinner tonight.
- I'm super nervous to change my first diaper while volunteering with the babies at church (yeah, I'm the lead teacher so I sorta have to).
- I think about "accidentally" breaking my husbands Xbox at least once a week
- I lied to V about ordering him a shirt (it's going to be part of his Christmas gift but I had to ask him about it to make sure he'd like it. I told him they were out of stock)
- V and I bought our dog a Halloween costume, I already took pics of her in it!