September 27, 2010

Day 4 Blog Challenge Favorite Book

Ok, for real, this is my favorite book.  I don't always read it, don't always make or find time but when I do make the time and read it I always get so much from it:
Just for fun here are two others I've really liked:


A Million Little Pieces, James Frey
and
My Friend Leonard, James Frey

The only issue (as you know if you heard all the hype about these books about 5 years ago) is that they are supposed to be memoirs.... but the world found out many of the details were fabricated.  But honestly, I found the books fascinating, and really this guy is a ex-drug addict, did you really expect 100% honesty? 

(disclaimer: not all will love these books, I happen to be fascinated with addiction for some odd reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment