September 18, 2011

Workout Post #2

I managed to squeeze in another workout this weekend, go me!  But I have to admit I was exhausted (I woke up at 3 am with an insane head ache, super fun...) However I promised myself I'd go so shortly after 8:30am I wondered off while Liam slept and V watched tv.  The best part about our University having home games is no one is at the gym the day of or the next day!  Glorious peace!

Today's workout:
  • 20 minutes on the Elliptical Trainer; Manuel Program (resistance Level 4)
    • 1.7 miles covered, 200 calories burned
      • 11.7 minute/mile
  • 10 minutes on Treadmill; Manuel Program (speed 3.3 mph, incline 4.5)
    • 1 mile covered, 118 calories burned.
      • 10 min/mile
  • 100 crunches (variety)
  • 20 push-ups (I was insanely sore from the 30 I did yesterday, sad!)
  • I only allow myself to weigh-in once a week so we'll assume I'm still 153lbs until further notice.
  • Mood Status: Despite being tired I'm glad to be sore and proud to have fit in another workout!

Also, I found a app for my ipod touch (myfitnesspal) that I really like.  I'm loading in all my meals/snacks/drinks and it's helping me keep on track for further weight loss.  I really like it because it helps me see where my calories are coming from (% of carbs, protein and fats) so I can adjust mid-day and stay on track.  I clearly need more protein and fewer carbs in my life, one step at a time!  Anyway it's a pretty great app so far, especially since it was free so I thought I'd mention it!

I hope your weekend is turning out to be all you desire!


No comments:

Post a Comment