Flash forward to almost 14 weeks post partum and working out is a full blown priority. We are in enough of a routine that I can somewhat plan at least two workouts a week (usually on Saturday and Sunday) for about 30-45 minutes each. It may not be much but it provides me the "me" time I need and let's face it those endorphins help so much!
So I thought I'd start some Fitness Journals on here, I can't promise I'll post them consistently but I'll try. So let's give it a go, shall we?
- 30 minutes on Elliptical Trainer Hills program
- Goal: Leisurely workout (more for sanity than waistline)
- 262 calories burned
- 2.4 miles covered (12.5 minute/mile)
- 100 sit ups, variety and 30 push ups
- Cool-down & Stretch
- Current Weight: 153lbs (42lbs lost, most of which are from breastfeeding)
- Goal Weight: 140-145 (main goal is for toning)
- Mood Status: Feeling good both physically and emotionally...life is good.