I believe we have free will in this life time, we get to make all the choices we want so what do I choose? I choose to be happy and positive. So the following is a list of things that currently make be really happy!
- I'm slowly starting to feel good about my body, especially my legs! They are looking really strong, for the first time in my life I look at my thighs and like what I see.
- Liam's Laugh! He can really get going now, he'll smile so big his tongue sticks out and before I know it he's rambling on with ooooos and ahhhhhhs. Makes my day!
- Salads, I always love them but I'm figuring out how to make ones I really love at home!
- I've given breastfeeding a end date. For a variety of reasons I just want to be done. I can't wait to wear this lace bra I got!
- I'm going to do "Mommy & Me" photos this fall, with the cooler weather and shorter days rapidly approaching it gives me something to look forward to!
- My bestie and I are going to a country concert next month, hence I've been rocking out to country all week long! I'm obsessed with The Band Perry and "If I die young"
- Halloween. I typically don't love this holiday but this year I've found some really funny shirts for Liam and a silly one piece for him to wear on the day.