July 18, 2011

One Month

Dearest Liam,
Your officially a month old, well actually more than that.  I meant to make the time to write you letters but honestly I'd rather actually spend that time with you than in front of the computer.  You are the sweetest baby and a total Momma's Boy! I love it!  Sometimes after Daddy has left for work I pull you into bed with me and we snuggle for a little bit, you manage to wiggle close to me every time, it melts my heart!
We haven't weighed you lately but you are clearly bigger than the peanut baby we brought home!  It's no surprise, you are a eating machine, and that is ok with me! You are awake more often and alert, you don't mind being held by anyone, in fact I think you like it!  You love your swing and will sleep just about anywhere, which makes Momma super happy!  You sleep about three stretches of three hours each night and sleep in your bassinet in our room.
There is so much more I could tell you but I'd rather go hold you and love on you, my maternity leave will be over all too soon and our hours together are too precious to waste in front of a computer!
-Momma

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry. :) Liam is one lucky little boy to have a Mommy like you.

    ReplyDelete