November 9, 2010

Week 9 Pregnancy Survey

  • How far along; 9 weeks, 31 to go!! 
  • Weighty Issues: Sorry peeps, I do not (haven't for a while) believe in weighing myself at home.  Skinny does not equal healthy.  I won't know if I've gained or lost until my next appointment in 3.5 weeks. :)
  • Stretch Marks: um way to early for that!
  • Sleep: pretty good for the most part, I get tired easy so on the weekends I try to nap, on the weeknights I try to get to bed earlier. I'm also used to getting up now so I can fall back asleep fairly easy! 
  • Best Moment this week: I told mom-in-law she could tell our pastor (I was too tired to wait to talk to him on Sunday) he sent me the nicest 3 text messages yesterday.  It's neat to see how much our baby is already loved by so many.
  • Movement: none yet, while the babe might be moving about like crazy I won't feel him or her for a while.  
  • Food Commentary: Well the food aversions are decreasing, I'm still taking Zofran daily but it's much easier to eat daily, my tummy is just picky about what it's willing to accept. (cravings: bread sticks and dip,  remaining aversions: cheese GROSS!)
  • Labor Signs: God Forbid! it's far far far too early for that business!
  • Belly Button In or Out: So far still in, I get bloated at night and have a pouch under my belly button but it's not horrible.
  • What I miss: Decongestant, I've been stuffy for a few days, really hoping that I don't get a full on cold! 
  • What I'm looking forward to: we are going to tell some dear friends tomorrow night, they have been praying for us for a long time.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Gosh, do I have any?  Nap when possible, do not fight going to bed early.  In general just listen to your body, it's doing all the work, if it wants to go to bed at 8:30pm do it!
  • Weekly WTF:  WTF Boobies!  You are growing like mad and sorta stiff and the mini-pimples on my upper chest, so not cute!
  • Nesting: nope, I did browse cribs last night.  I'm hoping to get a good deal at Black Friday but decided I should figure out what I like and what they cost (V. says he doesn't care about the style of the crib, we'll see if that is true when I find the one I really like, LOL!) 
  • Milestones: Another week down, I sorta wish them away right now.  That sounds horrible, while I am enjoying my pregnancy now, each day brings growth to my baby and one day closer to him or her being in my arms.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment