November 24, 2010

11 Week Survey (a bit late) & Attitude of Gratitude

I think it goes without saying that today's Attitude of Gratitude is baby related.  I ask myself daily "am I really pregnant?!"  It's a crazy miracle, as ALL babies are! 

How far along; 11 weeks ....wow!

 
  • Weighty Issues: Still haven't weighed myself, Monday the dr will tell me to lay off the bread sticks :)  
  • Stretch Marks: same as last week, none yet but I fear for my boobies.....
  • Sleep: Amazing, I love sleep!  Most nights I'm happily in bed at 9:15pm oh and naps are my friend!
  • Best Moment this week: V and I went to church for the first time since "coming out" and it was so sweet to see so many people I only know a little be so excited about my babe.  He/She is already SO loved by so many.
  • Movement: none yet, I'm really looking forward to the first "was that a kick?!?" moment
  • Food Commentary: it's up and down lately, either days are really bad or really good.  Hopefully we'll turn that magic 2nd tri corner and never look back.  I'm praying I can eat Thanksgiving dinner....we'll see.  P.S. Still taking magic pills almost daily.
  • Labor Signs: God Forbid! it's far far far too early for that business!!!!  I don't plan on changing this one until at least 36+ weeks.
  • Belly Button In or Out: So far still in, V is obsessed with it, he even uses it as a portal to talk to the baby! 
  • What I miss: Not much anymore, although it would be nice to just eat whatever for any given meal in stead of saying to myself "what could I eat that won't kill my stomach right now?"  Even on a good day I have to choose my food carefully.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Monday is our next appointment, hopefully we'll hear the heart beat on the Doppler!
  • Weekly Wisdom: Running errands with someone is smart, V pointed out that I was far too hungry the other day (he was right!) then that I was far too tired to continue (and promptly took me home and forced me to nap, he was right it was for my own good).  Perhaps my weekly wisdom would be "stop being so stubborn!"
  • Weekly WTF: WTF random people already looking directly at my belly during conversation!  Yikes I'm bloated by not showing.....yet
  • Nesting: I dont' know if it's "nesting" but I'm all about clearing up some stuff, moving some things around and donating some things so we can have the baby's room cleaned out.
  • Milestones: I've pretty much stopped wishing my pregnancy away now that I'm over ten weeks.  Now I'm looking forward to each little step and the end result in June! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment