March 12, 2010

Getting to Know Me.

I thought this might be fun, here goes (feel free to steal).

1. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Hit snooze ;)

2. What is your favorite cereal?
Vinilla & Almond Special K


3. Would you rather marry a millionaire who is unfaithful or a middle class worker who only has eyes for you?
The latter, definitely....I could not, would not, will not deal with a cheater!

4. Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind?
My dream career will require both....still working on that.


5. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I think I was about 10 or 11 maybe, too young


6. If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do?
Pee standing up :)


7. What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life?
That is actually a hard one, I've been through some rough things.....I honestly can't say.


8. Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
I can't say no 100% because if I got cancer and needed it I would consider it.


9. What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your English skills?
I can write better than I can do math (I just need spell check).


10. Who did you vote for in the last presidential election?
Woah! I don't talk about politics with my closest friends let alone here! I will say I do vote.


11. Do you consider yourself more of a liberal or a conservative?
I'm pretty conservative.


12. If you could spend a day in another person's body, living their life, who would it be and why?
I'd love to be my husband for a day, to see things from his perspective.


13. If you had to choose, would you rather be blind or deaf?
Deaf.


14. Who is the one person who can always make you laugh?
V., hands down.


15. If you and a member of the opposite sex were the last people on Earth, but they looked like Cruella Deville and Mister Ed had a baby, would you procreate?
Honestly probably not, creating a human is crazy intimate.


16. What are you passionate about?
A lot of things, health, love, faith, being married, being a parent.


17. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Very Very Very Very Very Very pro-life.


18. Imagine you're an inmate waiting on death row. What would you request for your last meal?
I have no idea. Probably something really fatty since it wouldn't matter.


19. What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner? I'm already married to my soul mate.
I guess I would have to say our faith is a deal breaker, that is the main one although there are a few others.


20. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I see myself still happily married with at least one kid, working on our house (that we own), running my personal training business and living simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment