- I'm a survivor of domestic violence, I was emancipated from my parents by my state on my 16th Birthday and have been on my own since. Even putting myself through college.
- Something a little lighter this time.....I love hugs, like a lot, my husbands are the best in the world.
- During college I interned for Walt Disney World at The Coral Reef Restaurant in Florida, love love loved every minute of it. I took that time to make sure I knew who I was and wanted to be when no one I knew was watching, pretty exciting when you are 20. Oh yeah I'm from the west coast side of the US and had never been anywhere near Disney when I interned there! :)
- I'm totally and utterly addicted to chap stick, I have an entire vase full of a variety of different kinds and brands in my bedroom (I don't wear lip stick, my lips are naturally dark).
- I have really bad spelling habits, I'm pretty self conscience about it and work really hard to NEVER spell things wrong....but I fail a lot.
- I would LOVE to run a marathon (perhaps start with a half), I've always let my asthma stand in the way of that but I'm putting it on my bucket list to do!
- Chances are you will never see me without earrings, I feel utterly naked without them.
Emily @ Life Among Mountains
Charity @ Way Out West
Keiko @ Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed
Stephanie @ Stephanie Cooks
Kit @ A Montana Life