January 27, 2011

You like me, you REALLY like me!

Haha, forgive me I could NOT resist that!  I've received my first ever Blogger Award nomination from Casey over at Align My Heart, My Body, My Mind.  Seriously go check her out stat, I'll wait.  She is an amazing woman!! I feel honored to call my friend, she is her own personal journey to parenthood and blogs about it with a honesty and real emotions that touch the heart. 

So seven things about myself.....hmm let's see what comes to mind.
  1. I'm a survivor of domestic violence, I was emancipated from my parents by my state on my 16th Birthday and have been on my own since.  Even putting myself through college.
  2. Something a little lighter this time.....I love hugs, like a lot, my husbands are the best in the world. 
  3. During college I interned for Walt Disney World at The Coral Reef Restaurant in Florida, love love loved every minute of it.  I took that time to make sure I knew who I was and wanted to be when no one I knew was watching, pretty exciting when you are 20.  Oh yeah I'm from the west coast side of the US and had never been anywhere near Disney when I interned there! :)
  4. I'm totally and utterly addicted to chap stick, I have an entire vase full of a variety of different kinds and brands in my bedroom (I don't wear lip stick, my lips are naturally dark).
  5. I have really bad spelling habits, I'm pretty self conscience about it and work really hard to NEVER spell things wrong....but I fail a lot.
  6. I would LOVE to run a marathon (perhaps start with a half), I've always let my asthma stand in the way of that but I'm putting it on my bucket list to do!
  7. Chances are you will never see me without earrings, I feel utterly naked without them.
Now for my nominations, check them out!

Emily @ Life Among Mountains
Charity @ Way Out West
Keiko @ Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed
Stephanie @ Stephanie Cooks
Kit @ A Montana Life

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the award! It was real sweet of you to think of me. Have a great weekend! Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! You're too sweet! :) I liked your 7 things!

    ReplyDelete