January 25, 2011

Half Baked...a survey

  • How far along; 20 weeks also known as half baked…ummm wow!
  • Weighty Issues: as of Jan 18th I’m up a total of 13lbs on track for a healthy total weight gain (by the way for my frame, based on my pre-preg BMI, a total gain of 25-35lbs is recommended)
  • Sleep: I day dream about sleep and nap as much as possible.
  •  Best Moment this week: A week ago we found out we are having a healthy baby boy, since then his kicks have gotten stronger and stronger. I’m smitten!
  • Food Commentary: I’m proud to say that I’m eating healthy again! I'm back to loving salads, cucumbers, oranges and pineapple (I hated pineapple pre-preg)! I’m still having small bouts of “morning” sickness but it’s manageable.
  •  Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes and yes. Maternity pants are required and maternity shirts are just more comfy since they are so long!
  • Labor Signs: God Forbid! it's far far FAR too early for that business!!!! [I don't plan on changing this one until at least 36+ weeks. ]
  •  Belly Button In or Out: It’s gets less shallow everyday! I predict it will not make it my whole pregnancy before popping! (yikes)
  • What I miss: Nothing really, I’m back to the gym and that has helped a lot!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Having the renovations around the house finished so I can begin work on baby’s room and nesting! (yes I'm a dork and want to nest!) 
  • Weekly Wisdom: Everyday is a miracle, treat it that way!
  • Weekly WTF: I got nothing this week, I’m just so thankful for my son’s health and the love being poured out on us via gifts, notes and what-not.
  • Nesting: I’m very ready to nest, especially since our nursery furniture arrived super early and is now sitting un-assembled in our basement!
  • Milestones: Knowing my son is healthy HUGE milestone!
For more on the development of a 20 week baby click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment