January 20, 2011

Ending a Relationship...with My Gym

It's been up and down for a while now, and I feel like I'm not treated like a regular customer since I worked there in college (one of the now owners was my manager at the time).  Changes to my account are never made in a timely manner, if at all and while the new owners have made some great changes it seems like other things have fallen by the way side.  What things?  Well last time I was there 5 of the 15 or so treadmills were broken beyond use, the cleanliness (which used to be top priority) was not what it should be.

My bestie made a good point, "did you say anything to someone working or email?"  and the answer is no I didn't.  Why, because I'm not treated like a normal customer.  And while I understand nothing will change unless something is said I'm just at the point where I need to end the relationship and go somewhere else, at least for now. 

I've found another local gym with free classes that is closer to my work that I can do three months unlimited access for $99 and no contract.  Exactly what I need right now!  I'm so excited!  I loooove working out and have so missed it, while I won't work out to the same level I used to I'm really looking forward to a little sweat time (aka me time).

No comments:

Post a Comment