January 5, 2011

Hoooooly Crap!

Excuse me while I vent for a second -k-?  (also I'd appreciate it if any dudes out there would NOT read this post.)

Ok I was prepared for my body to change, really I was and while I struggled with the idea of gaining weight for about 15 minutes one day I am fine with it now.  And clearly my body has already started on that journey, today I decided to go into my favorite bra store and get measured.  I've always had small boobies, no biggie.  Last time I was measured I wore a 34B on a good day (the girl told me I should consider a 36A but I couldn't deal with that at 5'8.)  Today I went and got measured and kept trying on bras and the sizes went up and up and UP only to finally land at...........34DD.  No I did not stutter 34DD. Now that I can not wrap my head around, I couldn't even actually purchase a bra I was so confused.  Three sizes, three!  YIKES! 

Please tell me this happened to someone else out there!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This cracks me up! I have about the same size boobies as you do, and I CAN'T imagine going up to a DD!!! We definitely need to go shopping today... :)

    ReplyDelete