May 22, 2012

More Milestones Coming

I can hardly believe I'm about to type this but I had to book Liam's first hair cut.  The boy was born with hair, not a ton but it's gotten long and very curly!  No matter what I do he looks super disheveled at the end of each day, and I'm worried that sooner or later people will ask me if I have a little girl, so hair cut time it is.  I'm going to cry for sure, I teared up just making the appointment.

This Saturday Liam will have his first hair cut, then on Sunday we are having his One Year pictures taken (along with some family ones). It seems like just yesterday I was having his new born pictures taken!  I can hardly believe that this time last year I was full term, super swollen and just waiting for my miracle baby to be in my arms.  My heart overflows.

Much Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment