June 6, 2011

Lovely Blogger Award!

I was just messing around online tonight when I saw that one of my favorite bloggers won an award, Casey over at align my heart, my body, my soul won The Lovely Blogger Award.  And she should!!  Casey is an amazing woman I count myself blessed to know and count among my friends, I'll wait while you go check her blog out....seriously go! :)  Then she was kind enough to pass the award on to me, Thanks Girl!!!


Criteria for accepting this award...

By accepting this award you promise to do the following:

1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award

2. Share 7 random things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs.

4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.


Since I haven't shared one in awhile....38 weeks pregnant!

Seven Random Things about Me:
  1. I really like my feet and always have, I think I have pretty toes!
  2. I have 3, yes three birth-marks.  One is on the inside of one of my toes....lol!
  3. My husband and I were engaged for 83 days (and planning a full wedding) when we just eloped, best decision ever!
  4. I hate having long finger nails.  Just about when they start to look "pretty" they are too long and I chop them off!
  5. I want another tattoo (I have two already), I think about it way more than even my husband knows!
  6. I love clouds, there isn't a single day I don't look at them and think they are so pretty....my pictures never do them justice!
  7. I watch UFC (Ultimate Fighter Campionship) with my husband and for the most part enjoy it, until the fights get bloody.
Now on to 15 blogs, yikes 15?  Do I even follow 15?!  Guess we'll have to see (I can't promise all of these are "new discoveries" tho!
  1. Align my heart, my body, my mind  {Casey's journey through life and infertility towards motherhood and all that comes her way}
  2. Life Among Mountains   {E Charlotte's beautiful blog about life among moutains}
  3. Stephanie Cooks {Stephanie's cooking blog...yum!}
  4. A Montana Life  { A dear friend's blog, she is always so upbeat, it's super refreshing!}
  5. Rick & Melissa +1  {Melissa's journey through loss to mommyhood, it's incredibly touching!}
  6. Gina's Skinny Recipes  {Gina's cooking blog, I have loved everything I've made of hers and it's a no brainer becaues it's healthy!}
  7. Growing Up a NJ Wife {Natalie's funny blog about being a wife and new mom}
  8. Woolypetals  {Kristen's crafty blog, if only I had 10% of her craftiness!}
  9. Prayers for Mason {This little guy's journey is amazing...just read it!}
  10. Truly Thompson {Mallory's marriage, and life blog...super cute!}
I fail, I only have ten that I follow (and that update frequently), does that mean my award gets taken away?  Sniff!

How about I link to some of my new followers!!!
  1. And Then There Were Three {Meg is about to be a first time Mom!}
  2. Quinn's Going to be a Big Brother! {Andrea is expecting her second child at almost the exact same time as me!}
  3. Adventures in Randomness {Marlyn is about to be a first time Mom!}

No comments:

Post a Comment