June 5, 2011

Little Guy's Under the Sea Theme Room

For the record I'll be so glad when he's here so I can just use his name!  :)  Anyway I thought I'd share a few pics of his room.  We did stain the wood around the closet but still have to put the doors on....just waiting on G'pa!



Changing table, three fish I painted.
 

Dresser, closet doors to be put on someday and more animals I painted.


Closet and Glider.  Eventually baby's name will hang in this corner near the turtle I painted.

Misc stuff, amazing jogger stroller in the corner!


Crib, Carseat (DH did the shark!)


Gives you a better idea of the bedding (bumper and toys have been removed!)

Comforter (this is where the theme started, I saw this and was in love!)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute room!! You did such a great job on the animals.

    ReplyDelete