So I am somewhere between 5-6 weeks, since my "morning" sickness has arrived I tend to lean more towards 6 weeks, I hear "morning" sickness arrives about week 6 so that is my basis for this guess. Anyway my point is that it appears that my body is already no longer mine. Here is a list of evidence to support my theory, enjoy! (TMI warning)
- I have completely lost the ability to go #2 at my own desire, now should the need suddenly arise to go #2 my heart (and body) are overjoyed and I could care less where I am (work, mall, in-laws house etc) as long as there is a toilet.
- I would rather die than eat almost all of my favorite foods, even the thought of them makes my head spin in sickness. In fact I went to the grocery store after work last night, that place is now my personal hell. Please pray that V learns how to cook FAST!
- I have to select my work attire based on how well my bra fits in the morning, and I immediately change my top when I get home from work because my chest hurts so much from the pressure of my bra. Looks like I'll be getting new bras much sooner than I expected!
- By the time bedtime rolls around (now between 7p-9:30pm at the latest) I am so bloated I can hardly suck in my stomach.
- When my head is not spinning from "morning" sickness
all I want is Mexican food or cereal.I started this post yesterday, now I want no food what-so-ever, I'm terribly nauseated 80% of the day.
- I am most frequently sick in the afternoon and evening so the term "morning" sickness is totally B.S.
- I consider daily how much trouble I could get in for "resting my eyes" in the last hour of my shift at work.
- I had to remove my belly ring already. I know it sounds silly but I've had it for almost a decade and still really loved it but I worried I might actually forget later....yes my memory is going rapidly as well.