August 31, 2010

Wake me up when September ends


Today I made the call and set an appointment to start our fertility testing. Yes we will be just shy of the one year mark by the time my Oct appt rolls around but it's clear I'm not ovulating. If I'm not ovulating we have no chance of getting pregnant on our own. I can't tell you how happy I am! I thought I'd be so terrified but I'm not even remotely!! V's happy too, this was the right choice for us and in the end that is the only thing that matters.

Now to wait for Oct, so wake me up when September ends?

2 comments:

  1. words fail me... i wanted to email you privately, yet cannot figure out how, or find you on FF ... help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited for you! I'm glad you're taking the bull by the horns and making good progress forward! :) I'm proud of you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete