August 30, 2010

I love my husband!

May I gush for a moment?

As you can assume the trying-to-make-a-baby stuff V and I are going through is not always fun. Right now is one of those not-so-fun moments. Even though it's rough, or perhaps because of it V has been so darn great! He knows just how to read me, he knows just when I need to get out of the house, just when I need to laugh at something totally ridiculous, just when I need kisses and just when I need some me time. He's provided me all of these things today. He's gone out of his way to take care of some of the chores I dislike most, he made a total fool out of himself just to humor me and has been extra loving the last few days. Thank you Lord for this man who knows just what I need. It just makes me want to make him a father even more, he'll be such a wonderful father!

No comments:

Post a Comment