November 23, 2011

A Thankful Day

I work hard to be thankful for what I have and not wish for things to be different too often and these days being thankful comes easily.  So many things could be different and could have gone "wrong" that I feel like my cup not only runith over but is at the bottom of the ocean.  It's no secret I'm a lucky and very blessed girl, nay woman.

At this time last year we had just annouced our pregnancy to all our family and friends, I was sick as a dog with all day sickness but cherishing each moment of my pregnancy (and praying all the time that baby would make it due to weeks of spotting and bleeding).  This year V and I get to tote little Liam off to MIL & FIL's with about 30 family members, I could not be happier and I'm so very grateful.

I hope and pray with all my heart that each of you have so much to be thankful for, or at very least can find one thing to be deeply grateful for.

Much Love,
Jen and Liam


2 comments: