May 4, 2010

The Sky is ALWAYS Blue



Lately God has been speaking to me, but he keeps saying the same thing:

"The sky is always blue, no matter the size or severity of the storm rolling in. No matter how bad the wind, rain, snow, sleet or hail is, the sky is always blue, even though you may not be able to see it know that it is true. Behind the clouds and storm there is always the blue sky. Eventually the clouds will roll out, the winds, rain, snow, sleet, and hail will all recede and the blue sky will show again. And the storm always rolls out, it is only temporary! I am the blue sky! I am God, I will never leave you nor forsake you and I never change! Your faith rests in me, even during the storm I am still God!"

And the calmness in my heart is incredible! God is so good!
[Hebrews 13:5]

No comments:

Post a Comment