December 20, 2011

I'm Not Dead

Nor have I fallen off the face of the earth. :)   This time of year is always busy then you add to that an adorable 6 month old, work, marriage, my pinterest addiction (leave a comment if you need an invite!) and trying to figure out everything I need to do to get my personal training business up and running (and oh yeah work out cuz no one wants a flabby trainer) and YIKES is life busy and full...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Liam is amazing and growing so fast!  He now eats two meals of "solids" per day, he's currently on green beans which he loves!  He's such a sweet and happy boy, last week at his 6 month well baby visit he was 17.6lbs, 26.5 inches these measurements have in between the 25th and 50th percentiles (which is on track and thus fine by us) and his head continues to be in the 75th percentile and as our nurse said "big brains!" lol!!  Liam loves to stand and has recently mastered sitting by himself, crawling is just on the horizon!  He's exactly on track for all his milestones.  About two weeks ago he met Santa and it was the most adorable thing ever, Liam had no fear as we handed him to the man who was dressed strangely, he just looked at him with interest and then tried to eat his beard! LOL!

Life seems to be moving at break-neck speed these days, before I know it Liam will have lived longer outside my belly than he did inside, that is hard to wrap my head around!  He's typically an amazing sleeper but last night woke up every 2.5-3 hours (teething maybe?) and ya know what?  I actually sorta enjoyed scooping him up and snuggling him as he fell back asleep, I just kept thinking that soon he'll be so big and won't fit into my arms the same way and someday he won't want to snuggle like this (most 13 year old boys don't want to snuggle their moms, right?) so I just sat there each time and loved on him and soaked in these special and fleeting moments.

In other news I appear to be holding my own with the whole auto immune disease, so far all signs suggest that I'm not ok *knocks on wood*.  I haven't lost any weight that I know of and I feel over all ok.  Another month until I see Dr T and find out if I'm correct or not.

That is enough to catch you up for now.  I'll try to up date again soon but likely won't until after Christmas so Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 Much Love
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment