August 31, 2012

5 Question Friday!

I'm copying off of Mallory over at Truly Thompson today and giving you my first ever 5 Question Friday!

1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
Hiking, hands down.  We both love being outside, summers are short here so we try to enjoy them as much as possible.  He took me on my first backpacking trip about 2 years ago (I think, Momma brain is getting me right now) and I can't wait to go again!  I also love when we just sit and watch a movie.


2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side? 
From the side, and on a side note tacos sound awesome! :)


3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?  Haha, yes!  Sometimes when I'm home alone (with Liam) for whatever reason I suddenly turn into a scaredy cat that hears every-single-noise!

4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?  
There really isn't much, I wish I would have gotten a different degree in college.  I like the way I look physically (because I eat right and workout!) and like my personality so I'd say: I wish I had realized my passion for health and fitness before I had completed my Marketing degree and I wish I would have changed education paths and gone after health/fitness with my whole heart.


5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
Honestly I think you should be the first one to talk about all that with your child or children, and if you start early you can create an open dialog that hopefully will last.  With that said, each to there own, every child is different (as is every parent).


Have a lovely long weekend everyone!
Much Love,
Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment