- Liam is going to bed later and later which means I'm running later and later.
- It's getting difficult to find enough time to run 8+ miles (this takes me around 2 hours).
- When I run late I can't fall asleep, typically I'm out at 9:30p...when I run after 8pm I don't get to bed/fall asleep until around 11p (and I have to be up at 6a to get ready for work).
- It's getting HOT here, last night I ran at about 8pm and it was still in the eighties....too hot for this girl! Last night I only did two miles and was dripping sweat!
- I'm yearning to hike, hiking and training is killing me (although I love how tone my legs are). It's just too much to mix.
- My body is just tired, luckily the rest of my runs before the actual marathon are 4 miles are less.
- Lastly, I'm just ready to go out and run with no mileage requirement, no nothing other than the desire to run.