February 5, 2012

Bountiful Basket {a Reivew}

Hello!
This post has been a long time coming, life seems to speed by me with the little guy...who is *gulp* almost 8 months old!   
You recall how I taught you about Bountiful Baskets {dot org} in this post, yes? Well I finally found the time to tell you MORE!  

Sorry about the quality of the pic, like I said...eight month old consumes my time (in the best way possible). Here is what I got:
  • head of cabbage 
  • head of romaine lettuce 
  • bag of small baby red potatoes 
  • bunch of asparagus
  • bag of green beans
  • container of blueberries
  • 5 apples
  • 2 grapefruit
  • 8 oranges 
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 4 big red peppers 
  • 4 medium green peppers 
  • 5 onions 
With my $3 first time fee and the $1.50 fee to charge my debit card it totaled $19.50 and I received (what I consider to be) far more than $50 worth of goods! I've enjoyed blue berries in my morning yogurt, yummy salads for lunch and made up a few new recipes for dinner. It's been glorious! I can't wait to do it again.

I want to remind you that this is a national co-op so click and check your area, it's so worth it!
*I am in no way being compensated for this blog post, this is simply my opinion of a great resource I found and wanted to share.

I have also posted this info on my Health and Fitness Blog {Wildflower Fitness}.

No comments:

Post a Comment