January 3, 2013

Resolutions for 2013

I haven't made a resolution in years.  At this time last year I had a six month old and was newly diagnosed with an unexplainable autoimmune disease, I figured I didn't need one more thing to work on.  I just wanted to focus on the tasks at hand and enjoying the days I was given.  And that I did!

2012 was kind to our family, while yes bad things still happened unfortunately that is just a part of life....life is both the good and the bad.  I choose to focus on the good more than the bad as much as humanly possible.  We had an incredible year with Liam; he's growing, happy and healthy...what more could I ask for?  Not only that but both V and I are in relatively good health and we've been approved to buy our first home (we have opted for the painfully slow process of building instead).  I did my first half marathon, there were camping trips and lots of laughs, I'll always look back on 2012 fondly.
thanks again google images

2013 has some big shoes to fill and I have a list of goals but only one true resolution....I want to take a closer look at my pet peeves and make sure I'm not those things.  I need to really think about them, write them down and begin the true work.  I'm certainly not saying I'll be perfect at the end of 2013 but I think there is always room for improvement.

If you have more specific resolutions I'd love to hear them, I'd happily be your cheerleader!

Much Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment